Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

Re: AGM
almost 8 years ago
in response to mona's message

Nice close today with the start being what is was. Picked up a few more thousand shares near the low. Here is my take reading all the notes from the AGM here and on SI.

ZEN is now much more interested in the Concrete (Graphene) Market than the others even though ZEN Graphite is still being looked at and tested in those other markets. I believe that if the Pilot Plant testing with Larisplast is succesful (which I think it will be), Larisplast and other major Concrete manufactures will take out ZEN to make sure they have complete control of this resource. They do not need ZEN (the company and management) at all, only to own and control this one of a kind resource for their use.

Now this is a National Treasure for Canada/North America so whoever takes control of the resource in my thinking will have to make sure the Canadian Government is ok with it. That in my opinion would mean a Canadian/North American Concete Company in partnership with Larisplast if that makes sense.

Now if an EV , Power Supply Company etc is interested in using the ZEN Graphite then this will really get interesting for us. I believe AE and Crew are as crafty as a Fox and know exactly what they are doing for the end game. Make sure to have plenty of popcorn ready to watch this play out.

Please login to post a reply
Steakhouse
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/15/2014
Social Links
Private Message