Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to siegfried's message

I agree with you Siegfried, the cement industry could finance us to production easily. The numbers have been discussed already but let's put them in context of ZEN. In 2015, there was 4.1 Billion tons of concrete poured. The numbers I hear for a graphene additive are somewhere between 0.5% and 0.1% so per ton, they would use somewhere between 1kg to 5kg. If we use 1kg to be conservative here, that would mean if we wanted to capture 1% of the concrete market, we would need:

4,100M tons x 1% would be 41M tons of concrete which would need 1 kg per ton or a total of 41k tons of graphene. That is the entire PEA + another 11k tons for 1% of the concrete market. There is much work to do to get there still with the Pilot Plant work in Israel but the potential here is staggering to say the least. We could not even supply 3% of that market if we wanted to most likely so Lariplast could easily take our entire production. If we are truly the only graphite that disperses properly in concrete, they will want it all. Jewish companies are some of the most business savvy companies in the world. If they prove this works and nothing else will, they will want to lock us up quickly.

Now what happens with all the other companies we have been working with, all these multinational companies that could buy us out with their petty cash. Are they going to let ZEN go to concrete? The concrete companies can pay more per ton from what I hear versus the Libs/Fuel Cells/Powdered Metallurgy but in a buyout situation, who would win? Who will blink first. I have always maintained that we needed 1 company to step forward and then we would really find out what we are worth as others would likely step forward and not let this go cheap. We may be getting close to that point now with Lariplast stepping out of the shadows and signing an MOU.

Today is September 1st but the fun should start after labour day when all the Bay Street boys are back. I expect Mara to want to hit the ground running and start a steady news flow to let investors know things are changing at Zenyatta. We can already see the chart showing a change in investor sentiment. It will not take much to push us back towards the $1.80 mark IMO.

G.

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007