Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

The production in 2018 prediction must come from the analysis of an independent Qualified Person, as I understand things. Perhaps I have been asleep at the switch. I missed that Technical Report? Please show me where an independent QP called 2018.

When I read NI 43-101, I read:

Obligation to File a Technical Report in Connection with Certain Written Disclosure about Mineral Projects on Material Properties

4.2(1) An issuer must file a technical report to support scientific or technical information that relates to a mineral project on a property material to the issuer, or in the case of paragraph (c), the resulting issuer, if the information is contained in any of the following documents filed or made available to the public in a jurisdiction of Canada:

(j) any written disclosure made by or on behalf of an issuer, other than in a document described in paragraphs (a) to (i), that discloses for the first time
(ii) a change in mineral resources, mineral reserves or the results of a preliminary economic assessment from the most recently filed technical report if the change constitutes a material change in relation to the issuer.

(5) Despite subsection (4), an issuer must

(a) file a technical report supporting disclosure under paragraph (1)(j) not later than
(iii) in all other cases, 45 days after the date of the disclosure;

So, apply 4.2(1)(j)(ii), and see if you agree?

Do it. Read it. Think it.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined