Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to Peter Marshall's message

Yes I agree very much. Thank you both Glorieux and Hoov. I really think the both of you should give each other a big hug, have a drink together and make up, LOL. Are we not all wanting the same outcome here?

You both make very intelligent points. Hoov, from what I see, Glorieux never stated he was coming from a "qualified position"... however IMO he is simply making an educated guess with what he has to work with. Its a guestimate, but I think we can live with that, seeing that we've been waiting so long for this stock. Its only natural I think to try to figure out the angles while we wait for the payout. Your numbers also have value, and I see the logic in it too. All investors might have different opinions as to what the numbers should be, but again, because of too many unknowns, guys like you and Glorieux have every right to state what you think and people can make their own minds as to what to believe. In the end, we all just want the same thing. God bless you both and to everyone else on the ZEN train wagon. ;)

Q*bert

Please login to post a reply
Qbert
City
BC
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010