Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to the deputy's message

Thank you Deputy. Please accept my appreciation for your well thought out response. I am with you in that this stock will turn around. In light of the low share price, which keeps going further down is why I think investors in the likes of Smoky83 write in the way they do because there has to be reasons why this stock is not performing like it should especially with all the de-risked and positive attributes that make this stock so attractive to us investors. Although you state that his comments are reiterating, the same could be said for the investors that pump ZEN also. In all fairness, that also gets tiring because we all were expecting something to happen LAST year and the same old comments that continue to follow, like , "very soon" and "we await" "any day now", and "choo choo" (sorry Glorieux) and other comments like that... you get my point. We all thought something was going to happen. And today... look at our share price. I personally appreciate the views that posters like Smoky83 contribute because its researched information that make people like us think a little better about what we have invested in. If he has thoughts on it, is it not his right to express it? What Im saying is that I am (we all are) tired of waiting for something that should of been a good thing. I think the fact that you mention it is tax season and I certainly take that into consideration however, its a shame that it has come down to that. There is a lot of what you wrote and I like what you say. I agree with the things you say and I will go back and re read what you wrote. I appreciate your views and I encourage you, as well as others to please continue sharing your thoughts and D&D on this forum. If we can engage in an honest, well respectful dialoge, everyone benefits from it but its important to remember that we dont all have the same views. Its ok... its only an opinion which is why we have this forum. Name calling and being rude is immature and doesnt do anyone any good. We used to have many good posters here and it was a classy well respected forum... up until people started getting out of hand. If someone disagrees with something, debate the topic WITH FACTS but refrain from making personal attacks on the person. Thats how I view it anyway. (Im not saying you do this Deputy...Im simply making a general statement).

Thanks again Deputy, God bless you and everyone else on this board. I look forward to hearing from all posters and I thank you all in advance.

Q*bert

Please login to post a reply
Qbert
City
BC
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010