Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

Since I am not allowed to name other companies with the "new rule",I like to give an example here with a gold company in B.C. which had released it,s PEA in 2012 when the price of gold was much higher.The company,s name starts with a P.It supposedly contained 17 million ounces of gold graded at least 15g p/t---the highest in the world for a gold deposit at this time.Yet when they repeased their PEA,the same thing happened.They only used half of it,s resorce.Other than the 5% discount rate (because of it,s high grade)allowed,the detail was quite similar to Zen,s in a way.The market cap went over one billion for a time until the price of gold dropped significantly,but the market cap still hovers close one billion right now.This gives me an understanding why mining companies want to see an ultra conservative PEA given the risky nature of the business.The company had since revised it,s PEA according to present gold price but not a lot.That tells the the merit of a conservative approch.Like other posters had stated,the resource is still there and mining companies will assess accordingly accoeding to real demands.Sit tight.This is just the beginning.

Please login to post a reply
siegfried
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/13/2008
Social Links
Private Message