Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to fws's message

I talked to Sandra and she denied writing it. I talk to her often and this did not sound like anything she would say or write. I am not sure where the confusion started from but it appears it was all false.

That was a great article in the National Post today. It would be interesting to see if there was no bullboards and no stock price to watch and the only information was from the company how people would feel being invested with ZEN. Charts and Bullboards can be manipulated but not the News Releases.

Those who bought more or those who managed to hold in the last few days, you should give yourselves a pat on the back. If you managed to trade it and increased your position, better yet. This has been a difficult and emotional time for longs and we were all put to the test. It is normal to have emotions when your portfolio drops 40%+ in a few days. How you handle those emotions and the decisions we all made we now have to live with.

This stock is worth $3.50 CAN all day long IMO and supported by a PEA of only half the deposit. Probably worth $7.00+ if they had modelled the whole deposit. The main thing is we are trading at $90M CAN and this thing, in the conservative PEA will still be generating a minimum of $110M USD or almost $140M CAN in 3 years. Biggest no brainer IMO.

Cannot guarantee ZEN bounces tomorrow but it will recover and make us lots of money.

Cheers,

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined