Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

I think ZEN has a good deposit. I also believe that they are still over priced. My bid is in and it may not be filled. That is ok. A while ago I asked a question to this board and got some really good information. Thank you all for that. (Difference in exploration and development stages under the agreement with First Nations.) One thing that could help the share price now is a new agreement with Constance Lake First Nations. ZEN has released its PEA and as have most mining related PEA's in this market environment all have lost share price value. If it was 2011 I would have bought ZEN at the 2.30 share price a week ago. But it is not 2011. It is 2015 and Ontario has not been a very mining freindly province as of late. Therefore ZEN's value is not yet what most want it to be. I believe that Zenyetta may also be attached to the negotiations that are going on with Matawa as the deposit falls within their Territory. This will also drag on the share price. When I get my buy I will be long. But I will not overpay.

just my opinion.

glta merjr

Please login to post a reply
merjr
City
Ingersoll
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined