Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to dvsk14's message

I have to agree with you dvsk14 with what you say...in that I think no one here is happy with the PEA because although its not a BAD report, its not what we were expecting. This report was supposed to be released last November and weve been made to wait and wait and wait because we thought the release of this report was going to be something spectacular. Well guess what? The PEA has come and gone and look at the price today. I still think we have good people on the BOD and I know we will see a better price. But I am pissed off that the share price is where its at after all the anticipation built over the PEA... Its come and gone and we are sitting at under $2.00 which imo states that this stock is being manipulated. By now this stock should have been well into the $5.00 range. Do I think it will go up? Yes. But it just goes to show that we can have all the intelligent answers and insight as to what we THINK might happen... but at the end its all just speculation.

We are no further ahead from last November. All this talk of ZEN being derisked ... how much more derisks do we need? All the fighting back and forth... I think some people here are just frustrated and want to express it here. I agree that if someone wants to say something objective, they have every right to do so. But some investers take it as bashing ZEN... I think we know who the bashers are and I dont respect them. But on the other hand, Ive been reading the posts that pump as well and again here we sit still wating for this the golden hour. I am long on ZEN and Im not going to give up any of my shares because I know it will reward us eventually. This is my rant as I have a right to do so... just as everyone else but, I do wish everyone the best on this late train ride and hold on to the high expectation that this train arrives to the next station sooner rather than later.

Q*bert

Please login to post a reply
Qbert
City
BC
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010