Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to targa's message

Targa it must be clear even to the kool aid drinkers and glorious pumpers that Zenyatta NR's are sketchy to say the least. Now there is an NR with no data backing it up.

Investors are left to read between the lines to evaluate their investment.

This is against the spirit and intent of OSC and 43-101 regulations that require companies to fully disclose information related to their projects.

Such regulations are meant to protect investors. The intent is to provide investors with relevant information upon which to make informed investment decisions.

The regulators can only police so many companies so just as with any laws or regulations violations often miss the oversight.

To my knowledge there is no requirement for companies to have their NR's reviewed by the authorities before thay are released.

I am told that Zenyatta has 45 days to produce the full PEA. Hopefully there will be sufficint detail in the report to assist all invstors to properly evaluate their investment.

Believe me it is not pleasant to see the SP declining but what else can we expect until all the information becomes public?

One can only hope that this time RPA will insist that all the relavant information is disclosed.

Please login to post a reply
Sudbury Novice
City
God's Great Outdoors
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008
Social Links