Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to Sum4All's message

Im watching a 1 minute chart since opening this am. I think Sun4all is right on with his thinking today. The pace of volume has slowed in the last hour or so. Nobody knows how many shares have gone from one friend's hands to the same hand. However, supposing that some of this buying and selling has cost them some shares. It is small potatoes to them. The last thing they want to see is for ZEN to take off on them. So far today it has been a victory for them. Many of you may not want to hear this, but.................

When you look at the market they way they do, this significant NR has turned into bad news for ZEN. How so? Well, when good looking news is sold off on high volume, the market's view is bad news. That deters the buyers who they want to eliminate. Their hope is that potential investors shy away and are afraid to commit to this market.

Now we wait and see if it works for them. It has in the past. My chart shows, since the last selling dropped the price to $2.41, there have been some small buying that raised the price, but each rise was met with a small sale that dropped the price back. The volume has shrunk and my guess is we are back to the familiar pattern.

These manipulators will work this until the good news overwhelms them. This is the pont where buyers are so sure of the outcome with ZEN, all doubt has been removed. At this point they can no longer panic ZEN stock holders. So, what do they do? They now buy on the run up and get what they want. How many shares do you think they would get on a run to $10?

If you have been reading the BB's, you will have noticed a few who wrote about those who read to figure the mood of the posters. Those writers have experience and know the game. How many here have said they would take $10 and run? These manipulators know how many shares are out there for them at higher prices, and believe me, they'll get a fistfull and laugh all the way to the bank.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links