Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to Sum4All's message

<!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:12.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; text-indent:17.85pt; line-height:200%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

I think you are right on with your assessment, Sum4all. We’ve seen how good news has been received before. I’m a bit surprised this late in the game. There is probably a lot more fear in the markets than we realize. The flow of money into dividend paying stocks indicates this. There are many people with dividend paying stocks, who would in normal times, never buy stocks. I have some good friends who have told me they would never invest in the stock market. This was a few years back, but they are all in now looking for yield. What they do not realize, this is the greatest risk with dividend paying stocks right now.

One the other end of the spectrum is the risky stocks. Most on the venture exchange. This is the arena where most investors are staying away from. In it are the resource stocks and this is where investors are really staying away from. So it should not be too surprising to see what is going on with Zenyatta.

We all know what is said of the driving forces in the market. They are fear and greed. So far we have seen too much of the fear.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links