Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

PDAC
over 9 years ago

Let's get back to the nitty gritty here folks. We are at a critical stage here of the Compnay development. The PEA delay has us all frustrated and short with tempers and posters.

For those attending the PDAC, here is your chance to get more information for us all. Many of us have tried to procure more intel, personally I have not been able to garner much.

Bit I think there are a really just a few key questions we need answers or clarification on. Obvioulsy if the PEA is not out you can't ask specifics but you can try and find out:

1. Confirmation that the PEA delay is not related to metalurgy issues, rather it is the refining (the delay has been too long to call it tweaking) of the process to get the specific characteritics. Just to settle this once and for all.

2. PEA - how will the sales price be supported?

3. How was the 30% battery target market comment derived. Size of battery market compared to total target market? Percentage of projected production that meets that segment's criteria? Based on one specific end user?

4. Dr. Charar - last news release - easy minerology, little milling refining, etc. If so, why has it taken so long to finalize? I think we are missing a piece to the puzzle in this regard.

5. AE - 'we are close' comment in late December was not accurate? Reason for further delay? Were we all too optimistic from a timeline perspective?

Could ask many more questions, but for me these mare the key ones.

Please login to post a reply
I_C_Deadpeople
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links