Zenith Epigenetics

Gasoline
over 7 years ago

Don lit a nice fire under RVX today with the news release - a nice surprise.  And a total surprise to everyone I think.

Meanwhile, things at the "Quiet Company" (Z.E.) seem to be - quietly - progressing.  I'm enthusiastic about the start of the second (parallel) Zenith prostate trial - and the potential of advancing more drug candidates and indications in coming months.

But the thing that has me most excited regarding Zenith is the first (stand alone) prostate trial.  It's been underway for quite a few months now.  All very quietly.   

Management must surely have a good idea about how that Zenith drug is working.  As we all know, the trial is not blind.  I think by now they have a very good idea of what is happening.

I've always had a good feeling about that trial....   They had a lot of time to plan it.  And they have a lot of formulas to choose from.   And alot of experience behind them as of the time of launch.   Thus, my hunch is that they knew what they were doing.

I bet we will hear something about that first Zenith trial sooner rather than later - sooner than we think.

Good news on this at Zenith would have a spillover effect on RVX's stock price.   It would be like adding Gasoline to the fire Don started today.

Having two star factories with multiple successes... with multiple drug candidates moving forward... with more drug candidates to choose form in two big libraries of formulas....   A duo of companies like that would be highly of interest to pharma, no doubt.

I think all the hard work over the past several years is starting to pay off.   And those fires might burn hotter and more consistently than in past years.  No more flameouts.

Just my hunch going into 2017....

SF

Please login to post a reply
SanFrancisco99
City
Palm Springs, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined