Zenith Epigenetics

Hello?   Anybody out there?   Seems that the Zenith board is quite quiet lately.  I guess there is not much to say that hasn't been said.  And admittedly, there isn't a lot of new news from the tight-lipped company.

One question I have centers on data from the first (stand alone) trial.   I wonder when we will be getting initial data.   My impression earlier in 2016 was that we would have initial data before the end of 2016.   That didn't happen... instead of data, we got a few scant comments and conclusions on the topic of PK, etc.   Nothing concrete.  Nothing to get excited about.

Will this change any time soon?   The company hasn't said anything about this recently, as far as I know (someone please correct me if I missed something!).  That's frustrating.   I think shareholders of both Z and R could use a little encouragement right now.  

I'm not asking for anything imprudent or unreasonable here:   I'm just asking to get an idea as to when we might hear some actual details from Zenith.   It's been a very long road at Zenith to get to data!!!   That road took a longer than expected detour when the intial trial was pulled shortly before its start.   That delay cost far more than the 1 year that Zenith had indicated we were losing then....

So, I guess I'd like to get more information out of this overly quiet company.

I think shareholders deserve that much from management.

SF

Please login to post a reply
SanFrancisco99
City
Palm Springs, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013