Zenith Epigenetics

It seems that there are differences of opinion regarding the recent private placement of Zenith shares. On one hand, some posters say that since funds were needed the PP could have been worse (meaning involving warrents, other terms). That's probably very true. On the other, many long term shareholders (myself included) bemoan the continued concentration of ownership in one party (Dart with about 38%) and the continued price per share of $1. We want that price to be higher, given the unrealized potential here (which is also largely uncommunicated too). That lack of communication keeps the value of those shares low, IMHO.

One party we have not heard from in a long time is management (yes, I'm beating that same horse yet again). The next webcast for Zenith is past due. Perhaps if we heard a long-term business plan from management we might all feel more comfortable with the current arrangement. Perhaps there is a brighter future ahead... one that we can believe in again.

So... I guess the ball is in their court now. There are a lot of questions about where we go from here. There's also the question of the reorg and whether and when it is going to happen (plus what it will mean for shareholders).

Is Zenith a base station from which various partnerships and companies can spawn? Maybe that provides a brighter future for us... and a chance at a return on investment. Somebody needs to paint that picture for us, if that is indeed the plan.

I think that's what it is all about now: After so many years of waiting shareholders are definitely in need of a return on their investment. We need to see some light at the end of the tunnel. And that light needs to be getting a lot closer. The old argument of "years from now this will all be worth a ton of money" doesn't fly anymore. That brighter future was supposed to be today. And none of us is getting any younger.

Please login to post a reply
SanFrancisco99
City
Palm Springs, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013
Social Links