Wildcat Exploration Ltd

Welcome To The Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM Wildcat Exploration Limited is a publicly traded company actively exploring in Canada for precious and base metals.

I attended the Wildcat AGM on June 1st (yesterday) and will post some of the details shared, but I do not have the time to do it right now - will try in a few days time.

Meanwhile, here is a brief summary:

1. The business part of the meeting was handled routinely in 11 minutes. All resolutions put forward in the meeting information materials were approved without discussion or questions.

2. John Knowles then gave a brief presentation, sunnarizing the accomplishmnets of 2010 and the objectives for 2011.

3. Tom Lewis then talked about all the properties, going over features and details of each one along with activities undertaken and planned. He used an updated version of the Corporate Presentation that is currently on the website; hopefully the new updated version will be added to the website soon.

4. There were a few questions and answers at the end before the meeting ended around 11:30.

There wasn't really much new in what was shared, but perhaps some of the details that I will post later will add new information or depth for some.

NorthLion

Please login to post a reply
NorthLion
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2007
Social Links