Wildcat Exploration Ltd

Welcome To The Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM Wildcat Exploration Limited is a publicly traded company actively exploring in Canada for precious and base metals.

Cougar moves to the Venture Exchange tomorrow, getting a new lease on life. The share structure of Cougar was posted on the COU forum:

Capitalization: 74,299,033 common shares are issued and outstanding. Escrowed shares:1.42 million stock options exercisable at five cents are subject to an 18-month staged release escrow; 5,699,000 common shares are subject to an 18-month staged release escrow.

I posted the following over ther and am copying it here: _________________________________________________________

Cougar has a pretty high share count already for a relatively new player. Fully diluted, the tally is over 81 million. Currently Wildcat as over 91 million (over 104 million fully diluted). I would say that Wildcat probably has a better collection of properties and a better geological team (several on staff versus just one serving Cougar as well as others).

Cougar does have some property in a choice location -- right beside San Gold's main Bissett holding, where they keep finding more and more gold-bearing rock. On the other hand, Wildcat does have the property adjacent to San Gold on the west side -- where Horseshoe Lake is, with speculation that another hinge zone might be located there. Wildcat also has Reed Lake with copper, Burntwood with high probability of nickel and a number of other properties yet to be fully explored.

Given these details, I do think Wildcat should be worth more. But, market valuation is not always based on factuals details. It has more to do with sentiment, and promotion directly affects sentiment. It will be interesting to see who gets the lead in this pony race.

NL

Please login to post a reply
NorthLion
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2007
Social Links