Wildcat Exploration Ltd

Welcome To The Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM Wildcat Exploration Limited is a publicly traded company actively exploring in Canada for precious and base metals.

On a personal note, I have previously been a Hub Leader on several other Agoracom forums, including the San Gold board and the Cougar Minerals board. Since it has been a long time since I have held shares of either company, I have not been active on those boards. Therefore, today I requested that Agoracom remove me as a Hub Leader on all other forums, asking to be left as a Hub Leader only here on this Wildcat forum. Agoracom did as I requested, so that is why I am no longer in the list on the other boards (in case anyone noticed and wondered about that).

My focus and primary interest in the Rice Lake Greenbelt remains with Wildcat, for better or for worse. I know that there are some who have been disappointed with recent decisions, or lack of action by the Company, but I am remaining much more positive and see the potential for significant percentage growth here as very possible. Of course today's depressed share price doesn't readily support that kind of optimism, but nevertheless, I can see a move from .05 to .10 (a double) or to .15 (a triple) or higher as being more likely than expecting to see a double or triple in the share price of either SGR or SKP, for example, from where they are trading these days. Bison and Cougar's share prices and volume have languished recently as well, so there is the potential for good percentage movement there also if they were to have good news, but I think Wildcat is better established as an organization and has more possible scenarios that could come into play to stimulate a surge in share price. Wildcat is not relying only on Rice Lake properties - it also has Reed Lake, which has recently become a very active area. It also has Foster River in its back pocket, and there is always the possibility of other acquisitions or joint ventures coming about. So, in spite of setbacks, I will continue holding all of my Wildcat shares and will wait patiently for what develops next.

JMHO.

NorthLion

Please login to post a reply
NorthLion
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2007