Wildcat Exploration Ltd

Welcome To The Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM Wildcat Exploration Limited is a publicly traded company actively exploring in Canada for precious and base metals.
in response to Hotmuck's message

The wt issue has been on the radar for many months... I first brought this up at the end of last year..... That a plan was required to deal with how to best to implement a statagy to get them exercised and fund the company to a larger potential.

The biggest flaw in the plan which Managment has gone with is that 6 months has been waisted waiting for this potential float dilution to expire.... and ultimately it looks like an even more dilutive funding will have to done to replace those wts....I sure hope whatever plan has been entertained that the long term is more resiliant that the last years efforts to advance these projects.

These were all .15 to .20 wts and therefore any financing lower than that is more dilutive. What was accomplished other than irritating the long term shareholders who financed the company when the chips were down.....

I hope you are satisfied!

JMHO

Please login to post a reply
res-investor
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007