Wildcat Exploration Ltd

Welcome To The Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM Wildcat Exploration Limited is a publicly traded company actively exploring in Canada for precious and base metals.

I wrote to John Knowles last week to ask again about the soon-expiring warrants. In a previous conversation in March he had been open to suggestions on these May and June warrants. I heard back from John last night - unfortunately it was not what I was hoping to hear.

I and others in the company are small holders of warrants due to expire and so I sympathize with your suggestion. The board recently considered the outstanding warrants and no action on them is currently planned.
Factors considered included:
  • Exercise price significantly above market;
  • Overhang effect of extending a large number of warrants, even at higher prices;
  • Likelihood of offering warrants with future private placements;
  • Wildcat's historical treatment of warrants
  • Upside potential in Wildcat from its own projects and in the camps where its projects are located.
I had hoped that the company might consider an extension, perhaps even at a higher exercise price, but that will now not be happening. At this point I will need to be satisfied that I was able to buy the shares I got at low cost (most from the .05 PP). I know there are others that bought at higher price levels earlier for whom this hurts more.

NL

Please login to post a reply
NorthLion
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2007
Social Links