Wildcat Exploration Ltd

Welcome To The Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM Wildcat Exploration Limited is a publicly traded company actively exploring in Canada for precious and base metals.
in response to robbertop65's message

I get the feeling some big money is bending the ear of WEL managment at this time....

First phase was to take down the 8.3 million placement for $1,000,000 this will keep the exploration funded through the summer..... just long enough for all those wts to expire!

The big money willing to sit on the sidelines, and the managment willing to tie their cart to some horses rather than us oxen from previous financings.

Once all those wts are out of the way, Mr big bucks will throw in 2 or 3 million replacing those pesky little guys who would just sell all the way through the .20's anyway.

The FD float remaining about par.

Wel is being managed by the big money now, if they comply to the wishes of mr big.... then WEL will see a new life....The float will be under control, and not pressured with 20 million wts coming out of the woodwork on every leg up.

I have resigned myself that this is the way it is.... and have written off my 800K wts.... I will sit back and wait for Mr big to follow through with his plan.... or SKP to take advantage of WEL's comatose state.... Either way I end up with multiples of the current share price.

JMHO

Please login to post a reply
res-investor
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links