White Tiger Gold

in response to Orange Flash's message

The pieces are starting to fit. Here's how I'm interpretting these new events.

When Peggy exited CMM, Finskiy had an incling (or knew) that he had been sold a bad bill of goods. They decided that they had no choice but to try and make it work bringing WTG and the Russian assets into the equation. This explains Finskiy/Scola absolutely refusing and with hostility to renegoitiate the terms of the Merger.

However, they reached the recent conclusion that they were going to have to pump more money into CMM in order to satisfy the Deutchebank commitment. Considering what the price of gold was 2 years ago and what it is today, Deutchebank were laughing all the way to the gold vaults. Finskiy felt that DB had already been paid by gold price circumstances with a handsome profit and said "no more", "enough is enough", I'm (Finskiy) not putting any more money into CMM so that DB can laugh even louder. If DB wants the rest of their goid let them go and get it themselves, hence the default and DB exercising their security which entails taking of the two mines.

I note Kirkland is identified in the NR. Typically, if I am correct that DB have reaped handsomely on this venture, then all DB wants is a bit more gravy and Kirkland (Scola) are prepared to come to the table with cash. If DB are the owners by default, Lamaque and San Juan could also go to the highest bidder such as Integra next door.

One thing I'm going to have difficulty saying is that the day may come when .... and I point this out to nt300.... that we'll be thankful that we're holding WTG paper. Had the Merger not gone thru and we were still holding CMM paper..... poof ! At least the WTG paper still has some Russian assets and value to it. Monday..... all eyes will be glued to the bid/ask tables. It wasn't that long ago that we saw CMM @ .005 and saw it rise to 80 cents. We could see WTG down to .005 on Monday but at least its still alive. Depending on you risk adversity, WTG at .005 could be a way to minimize dilution. I'm reminded of those warrants coming up in Nov. for $1.50.

To Orange Flash I respond.........If I'm even close to being on the mark, there was a question back in the pre-Merger days of a Class Action Lawsuit. I don't think that a CAL against Finskiy is where it is at based on today. I think that a CAL could be warranted against Peggy Kent and surprise, surprise Maxim Finskiy, and Fran Scola would also be listed as claimants. When you add up the 100's of millions of dollars that have gone into CMM, them's fighting words for the big boy players.

Notice how fast things unfolded once McBurney came onto the scene as C.E.O.? We've individually paid for one helluva show and I think we're going to get it. I'm suggesting that Finskiy has to now make WTG work standing alone on its own if he is to ever gain any respect in his peer community.

Could Maxim Finskiy end up being our hero for at least trying?

Nothing in business ever surprises me anymore.

Please login to post a reply
Fredericton
City
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/08/2011
Social Links