Wellgreen Platinum Ltd.

Welcome To The Wellgreen Platinum HUB On AGORACOM Over $20 Billion in recoverable metal
in response to kiyakker's message

I know you said "if" But there is no way John would destroy the share structure. We already have a huge resource base and there is no need to drill to the cows come home in a way that would eat up that kind of cash.

Now don't get me wrong I'm hoping to "drill baby drill" in 2012 but by that I mean something like 5 drill rigs for a total of something like 30,000 - 40,000 meters that we will drill in 2012. I don't see this kind of drill program in 2012. We may see half of that. If we did a bought deal for 10,000,000 shares at $5 a share that would give us enough money to drill the kind of program I'm talking about for the next 2 or 3 years and still have wads of cash in the bank. So to be conservative in our numbers you can use 70,000,000 shares out FD and a take out price of 1B and that will give us about $15 a share... And if we did that kind of drill program I think we would greatly increase the buy out price.

It's going to be a fun ride!! The more I think about how much Wellgreen is worth the more I like it!

A billion is CHEAP!!

We not only have PGMs but also billions a Lbs of Ni and Cu. So if you ask me, I think any buy out should value us at something like $150/ PGM oz. The Ni and Cu have a value and the buyer should pay us for it!

My shares are for sale at nothing less!!!

Please login to post a reply
EodWay
City
Nevis
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/09/2007
Social Links