Wellgreen Platinum Ltd.

Welcome To The Wellgreen Platinum HUB On AGORACOM Over $20 Billion in recoverable metal
in response to EodWay's message

With over $50 Billion of metal in the ground there is little doubt that this will be a mine. It's next to good infrastructure and there are similar deposits with good metallurgy... And by the way... It takes YEARS to open a mine. We can't just say we need a feasibility study. We first need metallurgy results... That should be out in Q1 of 2011... The Pre Feas will need that info so I don't expect to see a feasibility study until Q4 of 2012 at best... But I honestly doubt that NKL will still be around by then. I think we will get taken out. When is any ones guess but the majors need to replenish their depleting reserves.

In the last 5 years we have seen unprecedented M&A in this sector. The best deposits will get taken out. And I ask everyone here this; How many other PGM deposits are there in Canada such as ours and are still WIDE OPEN?

Now has anyone else noticed in the mornings there is a period of consolidation and that strangely we always close up 20ish %?

Make no mistake Big money is taking a significant ownership in our assets.

Please login to post a reply
EodWay
City
Nevis
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/09/2007
Social Links