Victoria Gold Corp

Victoria’s transformation and growth has been significant over the past twelve months, including the completion of two major corporate transactions adding a total of 4.4 million ounces of gold that are National Instrument 43-101 (“NI 43-101”) compliant to the Company, and successfully completing the Phase 1 drill campaign at the Helen Zone located at the Cove project in Nevada, USA.
in response to GOOCH's message

I'll stick my foot in that cow-pie.

When I came on board we had some really good prospects in Nevada by a world class structural geologist(the guy was magic). Then we got Chad and the ground was good and there was a guy I could trust to forestall the rip-off take-overs, get the stuff in the furnace and not loose the siver etc on the way by. Though all the market manipulation by ... he became the asset that could justify holding on to this stock that rarely broke 1.50. The guy could do mergers, contracts, talent search, finance, talk/public relations and think his way around the problems in the shark tank that is mining; his interests and mine were the same, financially. Why have I lost this asset? Does anyone know? Heart attack, family death? Out west here, we've been using Chad as one of the main assets for a while and now I don't know. Vit has done quite well relatively through the crisis so I want to know why we lost this man.

I will be buying stock in his next project.

Please login to post a reply
greycld
City
Vancouver
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/01/2007
Social Links