Victoria Gold Corp

Victoria’s transformation and growth has been significant over the past twelve months, including the completion of two major corporate transactions adding a total of 4.4 million ounces of gold that are National Instrument 43-101 (“NI 43-101”) compliant to the Company, and successfully completing the Phase 1 drill campaign at the Helen Zone located at the Cove project in Nevada, USA.
in response to cac123's message

Wow - you are really reaching here. Suggesting a geologist would leave a company because the geology of a project is too difficult. I guess you do not know why geologists are what they are.

Where do you get the idea that "countless" people think Santa Fe is too complex to mine? That's ridiculous speculation. It has already produced nearly 400,000 ounces and was only shut down due to $400 Au price. I worked on Santa Fe and it's complex but it's not un-mineable. At the current Au price it is an extremely attractive target.

Cove has just an excellent upside as Eagle and so does Big Springs - All their Nevada plays are first rate prospects, especially the ones Victoria acquired from Gateway. Mike McInnis of Gateway is one of the finest geologists I have ever known and those Gateway Nevada plays are top notch.

Victoria's multi-pronged approach to develop multiple projects is good in my opinion. Great Basin Gold took a similar stance when they elected to develop both Burnstone and Hollister simultanesously and they wallowed between .35 and 1.30 per share for years during the process. I hold a lot of Great Basin Gold stock as well and if you think Santa Fe is too complex too mine - check out Hollister - it has both complex structural as well as lithologic controls. It too was prviously mined by US Steel and Galactic and has had big guns sniffing around since the 90's - companies like Newmont and Hecla - but it took GBG to put it all together and make it happen.

Please login to post a reply
cigarsailor
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/19/2010
Social Links
Private Message