Victoria Gold Corp

Victoria’s transformation and growth has been significant over the past twelve months, including the completion of two major corporate transactions adding a total of 4.4 million ounces of gold that are National Instrument 43-101 (“NI 43-101”) compliant to the Company, and successfully completing the Phase 1 drill campaign at the Helen Zone located at the Cove project in Nevada, USA.
in response to mbAUhAUs's message

Thanks for post - I saw your numbers on your post at SH. Looking at level II, it doesn't seem like there is any attrition on the 499.5K one (unless they don't report until all filled? - but I have seen some of mine show order outstanding as the bid is whittled away) - I saw there were little 3000 share pops at .80 towards EOD - maybe these went against the parts of the iceberg that we aren't seeing (any comment?).

One would have to be a bit weak to cave to this demand of .80 - after all, whoever this is on the bid has an expectation that things are going to be worth their while! I reckon this next month to six weeks should see us looking pretty skookum, don't you?

So - stay the course - and persevere!

Thanks for post (and Langosta too).

el d

Please login to post a reply
eldreco
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined