Victoria Gold Corp

Victoria’s transformation and growth has been significant over the past twelve months, including the completion of two major corporate transactions adding a total of 4.4 million ounces of gold that are National Instrument 43-101 (“NI 43-101”) compliant to the Company, and successfully completing the Phase 1 drill campaign at the Helen Zone located at the Cove project in Nevada, USA.
in response to ron48's message

Hey Ron,

"Missing your informative postings!"

Thanks, i appreciate that. FYI, i work for VIT and have been for quite a few months which is why you don't see me posting. I have a piece in getting the website more refined and updated, work with Investor Relations, the US market, retail and special projects. Hence, i am not posting here because rightly so, VIT runs a tight ship and does things the proper way.

"still reading the forum"

-Yes, certainly. i monitor both boards. always wishing agora well since it is more boutique like (and i started the VIT room here too) Was on a flight out of Toronto/PDAC last week with George, founder of Agoracom, we thought that was funny after having bumped into each other a bunch last week) Stockhouse is an interesting circus too, of course.

"invested in VIT"

YES, for sure. The Strata and Gateway acquisitions were amazing strategic moves while most juniors just tried to stay alive, huh?

Yourself or any retail are always welcome to contact me directly by phone ( which i can give you per request) or email me, if you wish.

Happy to take questions feedback or observations.

As for my friend Solobeamer, he is still a fan of VIT but some personal issues are taking precedence. We may see him pop back on one day, hard to say though.

Cheers, James

Please login to post a reply
chilledjames
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/28/2007
Social Links