Victoria Gold Corp

Victoria’s transformation and growth has been significant over the past twelve months, including the completion of two major corporate transactions adding a total of 4.4 million ounces of gold that are National Instrument 43-101 (“NI 43-101”) compliant to the Company, and successfully completing the Phase 1 drill campaign at the Helen Zone located at the Cove project in Nevada, USA.
SGV
over 15 years ago
Re: SGV
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
in response to humble_pie's message

humble, just so you know, i was not knocking you....i was just saying that i don't think Victoria and Strata are equal in an equation. and then i gave my reasons why.

the great thing about a stock is you are not committed.....you don't like a person on the board or the direction they go, you can either live with it or sell. its awesome.

as for what they have done since chad Williams has come on board? A LOT. you need to check the drill results that have come out since he has been on board AND besides how is he responsible on the drills success in finding gold? is that not the geos deal?

as for Raul Madrid in your pangaea type tag on him, unfounded. do you know how many shares he owns? you think Raul Madrid has no confidence in the properties he CUSTOM chose with a equal or greater expertise to figure out what is what, then anyone else alive in Nevada? please. no one is higher on what we have then Dr. Raul Madrid.

The focus has not changed from Nevada other then they see/saw an excellent venture to exploit quick capital and gold to FUND the exploration and building of ventures in Nevada. i personally don't care where they find and mine gold in order to get us going. They obviously have some multi symbiotic levels of potential success in safe mining friendly Yukon where much money has been spent and work has been done by strata.

Please login to post a reply
chilledjames
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/28/2007
Social Links
Private Message