Victoria Gold Corp

Victoria’s transformation and growth has been significant over the past twelve months, including the completion of two major corporate transactions adding a total of 4.4 million ounces of gold that are National Instrument 43-101 (“NI 43-101”) compliant to the Company, and successfully completing the Phase 1 drill campaign at the Helen Zone located at the Cove project in Nevada, USA.
SGV
over 15 years ago
Re: SGV
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
in response to chilledjames's message

that was a piece of alright. williams did very well.

but as shareholder i'm somewhat puzzled. it's always been nevada, nevada, nevada. now suddenly they're building Dublin in the yukon. ok, so McConnell with his extensive arctic & northern BC experience is perfect for a yukon operation. but can VIT manage both locations. will the nevada properties get set aside.

cash. Williams said they had 4M end of november, raised another 4 in the december financing, are counting on 2.5M from ITM warrants. he didn't update the end of november number but said the full year ends this month and report will be out as soon as possible after that date. to me it sounds like they have less than 10.5M on hand because the november & even the december monies have been depleted. extremely roughly i'd guess around 8M cash at present. wouldn't this mean they'd have to finance again in 2009 to build dublin.

Please login to post a reply
humble_pie
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/28/2008
Social Links
Private Message