Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
in response to scotrr3's message
From a friend,........... Baires I would guess that you know that Martin Armstrong was held in prison without charges for a very long time because he would not give up his investment trading code to the intelligence community. There was quite a long stalemate, and Armstrong continued to send out investment newsletters, even though pretty low tech in quality. For some time, he truly was holding his ground. HOWEVER, a day came when he was suddenly "released". To my knowledge, there wasn't a great deal of explanation about the "terms" of his release, but those who had followed his investment indicators and philosophies up until the time of his capture commented that after his release he didn't seem to be following the indicators and philosophies that he had established before his capture. I only followed him as one of many analysts and therefore could not make an informed decision on that perspective, but over the past year or so, since they let him out, he has seemed to be more like a voice of CNBC than the true cutting edge market analyst he once was. I watched Cool Hand Luke this past weekend, and, as that movie points out, even those who have the greatest ability to fight the system can find their breaking point. There are many who feel that Mr. Armstrong decided that it would be better to live the lifestyle he once lived as a "free" man than to continue to suffer in a prison being righteous. Just a thought
Please login to post a reply
BAIRES2
City
North Coast Dominican Republic
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/09/2008
Social Links