Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
Re: Six Cents...
almost 12 years ago
in response to Knobbynut's message

All noise aside...my biggest concern is 0 cents or a buyout at say anything at or under this current price.

Maybe I cant come up with this list you request but if we are manipulated to 0 cents it wont matter.

I have a great incentive to see this stock fly and I believe in this mine and also gold itself.

But the closer we get to 0 the more one has to wonder if it will be taken from us entirely.

I think we really need to weather this storm (no pun intended) without merging...selling shares etc...

We need to basically do nothing til the price of gold continues higher and the mining stocks get more in favor. Just hope its us that still own it then. So Im hoping for no fancy pants moves or joint ventures or takeovers etc til we get a respectable market for mining companies.

It seems you have been weening off your posts lately hans. It just started to feel like you were distancing yourself and it was feeling like you might know something we dont.

Hopefully its just the markets are reacting to this latest storm and the NYSE being closed etc.

Knobby

Please login to post a reply
Knobbynut
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/06/2008
Social Links