Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
in response to Isaiah's message

Ike, my point is (or was): would JP consider buying back into Tyhee because significant things have changed since his selling in the fourth quarter of 2008? Since I posted that, even more important cards have been dealt. As you mention, the notable changes were the removal of the SRP and the undertaking and nearing completion of the Feasibility study. Add to those positives, the fact we have some new major investors on board, the drilling has ceased for now, a big shake up of the BOD including DW's removal and not to mention, a President who has the experience to make a mine happen and an imminent Environmental Assessment. Etc. etc.

To summarize JP's past history with Tyhee:

In January 2008 he was all positive about it. (reprint from Baires).

Fourth quarter of 2008 he divested his Tyhee shares.

The April 2009 JP comment on holding on to Juniors with $2 million plus deposit.

Middle of June 2009 and another JP "no" as to why all the Tyhee shares were sold.

In June 2010 he was talking it down.

I can only ask myself, and him at some point: "Now that things are looking up, what is there not to like?". No, we don't need him or his money (others have and are providing that)...but it would be a great shot in the arm to see him back to bolster the confidence of all familiar with Tyhee. It would likely bring new sheep (not sheeple) to the fold as well.

You can bet that as soon as a breath of that FS hits the wind, I believe he will be back in line to make money for his clients. And if he is not...bonus!!...we will have all outsmarted Mr. Puplava. Kind of a win-win, no?

* stated in my humble opinion.

Please login to post a reply
Crowlee
City
the Night's Plutonian shore
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007