Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
in response to hansix's message

Well, given GT's latest answer to Hansix, there does not seem much point in me asking him the same question. I will pursue it from the Sprott angle and see if they are willing to provide more information. Personally, I would have thought that information would have appeared within the SEC info....even if it is a holding buried a bit more deeply within one of their funds. A holding is a holding IMHO.

I recall this same type of question came up with JP's holdings of Tyhee at one time. Someone (maybe Baires?) stated it did not show up because it was a personal holding of JP and not of PFS (Puplava Financial Services). I can only surmise at that time it was a personal holding and yet, using that same example, I do not see anything for Eric Sprott, the man, either.

I would think in order for a claim to be made it must be easily verifiable and not a state secret...especially if I was a Sprott shareholder. I will follow up with some contacts and Sprott themselves to see what I can find out.

Edit: Hang on a sec...I just received a PM from someone here. I will follow up and report back.

Please login to post a reply
Crowlee
City
the Night's Plutonian shore
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007
Social Links