Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)

I never like to see anyone get fired. I always thought Webb was honest and dedicated to bringing this company into production. Unfortunately, despite his impressive qualifications on paper, Webb simply wasn't delivering ROI; instead, with the share price below 10 cents, we were (and are) heading for massive dilution. ...something had to be done. Even as far back as the PFS release, the wide difference between the PE and PFS numbers hinted that the situation was getting away from him. ...but all that is "ancient" history now. I wish Webb the best of success in his future pursuits

So what's next for Tyhee? Usually a major management change is followed by a major change in the company's direction. I just hope "the new plan" includes the long-term shareholders. Webb always claimed(and I believe it to be true) to work in the best long-term interest of all shareholders, and consequently I considered him a major obstruction against a low-bid buy-out offer ...the buy-out at 15 cents that I mentioned my my previous post. ...but now that obstruction has been removed, but fortunately a few more remain. If buyout is still the goal, they will need to deal with Sprott and maybe a few other major shareholders Also, they are going to need at least 100MM available to pay for the buyout and to make a serious downpayment on the mine. ...they can't realistically plan to totally finance the mine because they will be confronted with the same dilutive and "refused by financiers" problems Tyhee in its current form will encounter. In any case, I expect 2012 will be a transition year for Tyhee, but to what remains to be seen.

Please login to post a reply
GoldFever3
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/02/2008
Social Links
Private Message