Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
in response to BAIRES2's message

This analysis was done when the stock was at .17, so it is pretty old. B ut the comments are predictive. I have copied part of it below.

Tyhee Dev. Corp. 3.0 There is something about this project that doesn’t seem right. Why don’t investor’s like it? They have a PEA and claim to only require another 16 months for permits before beginning construction. Once they reach production the stock should be worth about 10 times its current value. The project is in Canada. On paper, this stock looks like it is highly undervalued and a slam dunk 5 bagger over time. However, I have my doubts. I consider this a high speculation stock. My guess is that they will sell the project, although at this time they are planning to develop it themselves. The other thing I don’t like is the Yellowknife properties are spread out over 50 kilometers. Are they planning to truck the ore? That could get expensive with high diesel prices. And my last gripe is the lack of information on their web page. I visit a lot of web sites, and for a company with a quality project, they did a poor job describing their story. I wanted to give them 3.5 stars, but there is too much uncertainty. Also the stock is highly diluted.
Please login to post a reply
Isaiah
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/24/2009
Social Links
Private Message