Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
in response to hansix's message

Hans: Did not notice the absence of formalities, not to worry. I've been busy with some things, electioneering, resting from the fight, retiring, but I have kept in touch, you seem to have had some difficulties! Re TDC, I think the accusation of pumper aimed at some of the inhabitants of this Board is over the top, it does not make sense to me, can't figure out how pumping squares with the plummeting share price and the continued presence of the accused pumpers as it happens, but if it is not pumping, it is bad strategy to keep talking nice and keeping fingers crossed, giving little winks, etc. to politely keep people subdued. If not the intent, that is the result. I tend to think we are taking it way too easy on these guys, DW and J/B, they have had such an easy ride on this Board, one of the principles that I think you would agree with is accountability, and it concerns me that I do not think they believe they will be held accountable for what they do, we are such a bunch of namby pambies while our pockets get picked! ("Sorry sir, I hope my pocket did not get in the way of your hand there!") If you want solutions, you have to hold people accountable, people thought Corzine was a great guy before last week, they elected him to office and gave him a pretty responsible job after! Not to accuse anyone of anything, but sitting on our hands is obviously not working right now. And don't tell me about the economy, etc. Ike

Please login to post a reply
Isaiah
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/24/2009
Social Links
Private Message