Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)

Dave shared some thoughts about the DTC with me yesterday (I paraphrase):

Tyhee seems to have hit a dead end with DTC's “we are reviewing it” response. They have a process and they are going through it.

In lieu of waiting for DTC to conclude its process, perhaps an alternative would be to ask your broker for the share certificates to be returned to you immediately (Tyhee Development or Tyhee Gold, it doesn't’t matter). These could be forwarded to Computershare and bright shiny new Tyhee Gold Certs could be issued. These could be placed back with your broker for trading on the Canadian market. American brokers are required to trade on the US exchange IF IT IS AVAILABLE.

Otherwise, DTC appears to just do what it wants to without regard to investors.

.................................................................................................................................

My reaction to Dave's thoughts are:

After having spoken with TD Ameritrade about getting my Tyhee certificates per Webb's suggestion, I've concluded that it would take longer than just waiting for the symbol change to occur, plus I'd have to pay for the certificates.

So, I'm not going to do it. Instead, I'll pray that this process gets resolved before the PDAC in early March, or worse yet, that it will be history by May when most probably the DAR should be delivered.

Oh, (almost forgot ),

Dave said that when Tyhee is READY, it will send out its next News Release (regardless).

Cheers,

Baires

Please login to post a reply
BAIRES2
City
North Coast Dominican Republic
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined