Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)

So I've had more discussions with Dave Webb on what went down today and we both agree that the trading activity today is very suspicious.

The Summary of our conversation is as follows:

Most of the sells today in the Canadian market came from “Anonymous”. Almost all in the final 25 to 30 minutes of the market. Seems likely to be one seller or one group of sellers was not in it to make money. I mean if I had 8 million shares to sell, even if I hated the company and management, I wouldn’t see trying to sell 8 million shares in 30 minutes.

Dave continues to say:

"Who would have more than 8 million shares, and why would they try to drive the share price down? We only have 2 or 3 shareholders with this type of position, however we’re only talking $500k +/-. Not a huge amount of money."

So relax everyone and hold onto your shares. Someone is trying to pick up 2.2MM ounces of gold for $11/ounce. They are using this private placement as an excuse to shake loose the last of the weak hands. Do you want to look back at this time and be one of the suckers who sold their shares at 7 cents before it went onto $1 and beyond during the coming Gold Mania?

As Benjamin Franklin said:

"We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."

Please login to post a reply
joe12pack
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/26/2008
Social Links
Private Message