Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)

Hi Everyone;

I have held my Tyhee shares for a long time now and it is quite easy to understand some people's impatience with it. Who knows what's eventually going to happen with it..if anything.

I can recall though many years ago...holding a similar predecessor Gold Mining Company called Discovery Mines who shared the same gold mining locale of Tyhee for many many many years. It too took a long long long time but eventually that one paid off handsomely running up 8 fold from my original purchase price of $ 1.10 a share. That was in 1982 if I recall correctly.

It then split off half of its share holdings as Discovery West & Blackrock that again paid off 25 years after that first run when they were acquired after several reorgs and buyouts going up about 24 fold from my initial purchase cost of $1100. It took a while... This location certainly wasn't good sport for day traders back then either. That one took from 1982 to 2007 if I recall correctly.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is sometimes it requires a little bit of patience, a lot of luck but generally speaking..if we have assets in the ground someone someday is going to want to exchange them for something else of value. We just have to live long enough ! :)

But that is the nice thing about THIS place.. while you are waiting..You are learning all kinds of neat things and neat strategies that people have shared. What has worked and what hasn't. What might be going on and what isn't.

I have looked at any number of other small gold producers or wannabees and their forums here on Agoracom. I think it has been almost two years since I last posted here. Every once in a while I have dropped in and did some catch up reading and have always learned something new and or fascinating from posters on this forum.

Tyhee, whatever it's final fate, has attracted a real collection of impressive forum members who have shared so much helpful and useful information over these long years and it is so neat to see that this forum of all that I have looked at is still very much alive, very vibrant and dynamic and very much still expecting to see this company deliver home run results.

So thank you Baires and the so many others who have kept not only Tyhee's hopes alive through thick and thin from my $.82 a share purchases to my $.07 ones and back up again. This forum discussion channel has consistantly been priceless for it's true insights, reflections and awesome information content.

To the others like me who read and don't always feel comfortable contributing because really... :) What do I know ? <grin> It's good to at least occasionally comment or share an occasional thought or news tidbit that others might have missed to keep the channel as alive as it has been.

Again my thanks to all of you who make and have kept this such a truly awesome place to get information and varied opinions and points of view over the years. Be blessed each and every one of you. And hopefully we will all share a Golden Future.

Gold Barren Charlie

Please login to post a reply
GoldBarrenCharlie
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/26/2008
Social Links