Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)

I emailed Dave to inquire if he had any knowledge about the JP issue. The following is my paraphrased interpretation of his prompt and courteous response:

1) He has been made aware of this issue by others, but cannot confirm that JP was indeed referring to Tyhee. In fact, he spoke with JP this past week and nothing was mentioned. He is aware of JP's comments on several broadcasts about juniors' dilution and management, but they were very general and did not specifically mention Tyhee, although he accepts they might or might not have been referencing Tyhee.

2) He detailed the accomplishments of Tyhee's management and board over several decades in every aspect of mining including exploration, development, and permitting, and that group cumulatively accomplished the financing, construction, and operation of half a dozen mines. It is clear to me he is proud of his team's accomplishments and capabilities, and explicitly stated that Tyhee "packs more firepower" than most juniors.

Regarding #1 above, I did not reference in my original email Baires' rather specific question which seemed to clearly allude to Tyhee in his Q call of a week ago. I think that from his response he leaves open the possibility JP was referring to Tyhee, but indeed that was not specifically stated by JP. Clearly, Dave's message is Tyhee management knows exactly what to do and how to do it, notwithstanding potential (unconfirmed) criticism.

Please login to post a reply
striketheroot2
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/04/2008
Social Links
Private Message