Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
in response to drnols's message

Drnols,

Please give Tyhee and us a break, will you?

Most all here, who've held TDC/TYHJF for many years, probably share your frustration about Tyhee's undervalued share price (SP). But to single out Tyhee as a "DOG", in this crappy market, suggests you are enormously ignorant about the current financial climate for juniors. And, that you're also not aware of how Tyhee's just one of many explorers suffering in a similar way.

When you look at Tyhee's progress over the last number of years, you'll see enormous progress (see the AGM Slide Presentation). It's not Tyhee that's a dog, but as Bill Clinton might say, "it's the market stupid". That's the dog, not Tyhee!

If you agree with, Lovecarats/Jim Puplava, that the fundamental progress made by Tyhee, vis a vis its dilution is not worth it, then for gosh sakes, SELL your shares now. Put your money in something else that you think has more potential.

But to call Tyhee a DOG in this market, smacks of a kind of uncalled for slander that Jim Puplava and Lovecarats make when speaking about Tyhee's management lacking the experience and depth to go into production. That is just plain unsupportable, even defamatory to those at Tyhee who've spent most of their lives successfully bringing 10's of mines into production. If I am wrong about this, then please correct me. I will be accountable for my opinion and apologize. Would JP do that? Drnols, I think you would, wouldn't you?

Often when those who don't get what they want, while venting their frustrations, say dumb things that cannot be supported.

I suggest that we Tyhee investors are NOT WRONG, and do not, as you, see Tyhee as DOG.

I suggest you broaden your tunnel vision and better see the bigger picture. Following that, I suspect you'll lay blame where it belongs, on the market, not on a struggling junior that has the very real potential to go into production in the next three years, one way or the other.

Mister Drnols, Tyhee's no dog.

It's more like a fish that's becoming bigger as it continues to move forward getting the food it needs to grow. The question many here ask is what, and how much food will it need, and from where will it come, and by whom? And of course, when to catch this prize fish, is of course a critical question for many. So, if you're so convinced that Tyhee's reached it's greatest potential, then sell now and be gone.

Baires

Please login to post a reply
BAIRES2
City
North Coast Dominican Republic
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/09/2008