Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)

"Re: Other than himself, Is JP's Comment Benefiting Sharholders or Not?"

JP can express any opinion he chooses at anytime he wants. The "Other than himself" portion of this title attributes a purely selfish motive to him, on a personal level.

I take issue with that.

1. He may be concerned with Puplava Financial Services investors who hold Tyhee shares.

2. He may be concerned for his sons. What if the business they run together is negatively affected for them and their families by his failure to speak?

3. He may be expressing what he truly feels that under the current circumstances are the best actions for Tyhee as a company.

4. He may be concerned for shareholders like us because he knows more than we do.

I personally do not follow JP as closely now as I did in the past; but I disapprove of the way this subject has been presented. It is like "Cardassian justice" where the accused is always guilty and the trial is just is a mere formality.

Most of us have a built in filter for what we will or will not say. That filter is usually not guided by "love of neighbor" but rather our wrongful tendency make ourselves the center of all that matters.

THINK ABOUT IT.

By the way I know it applies to me as well; more often than I would like.

P.

Please login to post a reply
Puzzleman
City
Florida
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/22/2008