Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
in response to makemyday21's message

makemyday21.

It's (for me) difficult to measure how much her special connections to the financial world have helped Romarco Minerals' (R.V) CEO, Dr. Garrett, in getting her company's share price to blast off to over 1000% in the last year.

I think Romarco is an extraordinary junior, and that its share price performance over the last 14 months substantiates my opinion.

But, all that it has accomplished over the last 13 months would not have been possible without its remarkable February 2009 Feasibility Study. (In a future post I will give you more details for why I think we may see R.V's SP continue its "flight to the moon".)

For us to know if Tyhee can match or exceed what Romarco has so far achieved, we'll at least, need to see how robust its Pre-feasibility Study is. Drill results, in my opinion, no matter how spectacular, won't help much until Tyhee passes that most important economic milestone this Spring.

After that, it may become even more clear that Tyhee has an even greater potential than Romarco.

Cheers,

Baires

Please login to post a reply
BAIRES2
City
North Coast Dominican Republic
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined