Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)

In Sept 700,000 options expired, for key insiders including DW. None have bought shares in the last 5 or so months. There seems to be an agressive drill program coming. OR at least agressive in comparison to the last month. Good results and a favorable gold market seem to be making conditions ripe for drilling.

But. They will have to do another private placement. That may be why someone tried dumping shares to push the price down a few days ago. IN my opinion, the deal makign on the private placement may be occuring right now.

So it will be interesting to see what happens in the next month. Will the price stay supressed due to manipulation by the very people who may be involved in the next private placement, or will we start to see an uptic in share price? I hope it goes up and makes the coming PP be based at a much higher price than ten cents.

ALternatively, they may sell short to get a low price for the private placement, and some lucky small investors can gobble them up as fast as they dump them on the market. Burn the short seller! I wish I had some cash.

That video update (oct) is fairly good. All in all things are looking very good. I give it another six months before it is into the dollar plus range, if not much sooner. January 2010 should be a good time to top up the TFSAs and SDRRSPs with Tyhee.

SKELEG

Please login to post a reply
skeleg
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/04/2008