Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
in response to englishchris's message

Well said.

That's why I have stepped back in technical analysis to very long term weekly charts with very long moving averages to consider the trends they cannot control.

It has been said by many, and I believe it, that the markets are bigger than any manipulation that can be raised against them. The U.S. is broke on all levels. The consumer is in debt, the municipalities are in debt, the states are in debt, the corporations all have debt (not necessarily each one but certainly on a combined basis), and the U.S. government is drowning in debt. All are losing and will continue to lose, for a while at least, their revenue stream.

Within the U.S., the citizenry has very little understanding of the depth of the problem as they don't want to know (things are tough enough already leave me alone) and they are continually being lied to through all the forms of mainstream media. They suspect these are lies but willingly accept them; the alternative is unthinkable to add to their burden.

There is only one solution that is politically acceptable and that is to print enough money to make the debts go away. But that solution comes with its own problem. Soon that which people viewed as money will be viewed as contemptuous paper. The nation will then fall apart as it won't even have the seed corn to start over again as it did in the 30's. When you see the rate on U.S. bonds go skyward the end is near.

I suspect the U.K. is in similar condition. Both are layed up for the fall. I meant that as a fall from power though it may well begin in earnest in late Fall.

To fill the gap the governments of the world, as we now know it, will cobble together some form of world government; possibly giving power to the United Nations or an offshoot from it. What happens after that will come as a shock and surprise to many. They will eliminate what they feel is a major source of discord and war.

P.

Please login to post a reply
Puzzleman
City
Florida
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/22/2008