Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
Intriguing
over 15 years ago

I find a comparison of Hoye and Puplava intriguing....

If I understand correctly, Hoye called the crash in stocks (PM's included), while Puplava failed miserably....

Now, Puplava seems to be pulling out of juniors to head for producers, while Hoye suggests trading senior producers (and perhaps pulling out of them soon) and gradually taking a position in promising juniors.

Someone here (I forget who) mentioned feeling that Puplava was perhaps "panicking"; I am beginning to get the same feeling; it reminds me of situations in sports like golf where one bad move affects your psychology and leads to another, until you end up burying yourself in a sand trap somewhere...

I too am heartened by Dave Webb's continued support of shareholders through timely answers to questions; moreover, these answers are actually well-thought-out and not just trite remarks to quiet down the squeaky wheels.

Who knows if malicious shorters, crimes in the general markets, and just sheer bad luck will mean the demise of Tyhee, but I think we all agree the demise of Tyhee would not be the fault of Dave Webb.

Listening to Hoye this weekend, I am encouraged by his suggestion that gold and gold stocks should really get going by this time next year; I dare to believe that the strategies undertaken by Dave Webb and his team will allow us to tough things out until then.

My apologies for the rambling...

stone

Please login to post a reply
stone
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2007