TTM Resources Inc

Welcome to the TTM Resources Stock Hub (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
UPDATE
almost 15 years ago

Not a great deal but this is what I believe to be true:
TTM visited a working mine last week to have a good look at used equipment. Lots of it and in very good shape. They found the company extremely helpful and hopeful that the Chu will be in production sooner than later as they do not want to lose their jobs in BC. Further talks are planned possibly this week.
Meetings with a company who will perform a road and transportation study and more geotechnical stuff.
China; they leave in just over a week. Will be very busy as now they have 3 meetings that were previously unscheduled in Shanghai. As well as Beijing and Teinjin.

Yes it may appear to some that TTM is "spinning its wheels" but that is very far from the truth. They have had many meetings with the Chinese and when they return it will be a matter of picking the best partner. Crichy and company are very patient people and will not make a deal until they feel it is the very best possible with the information they have at the time. I will admit TTM for the uninformed can be a tough company to stay invested in. For those who have done their DD and have talked to Crichy on more than one occasion are just waiting around for payday to come.
I am confident that a major deal will be struck this quarter. When for sure I have no clue and does not matter.

BBOB

Please login to post a reply
BBOB72
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/25/2007
Social Links