TTM Resources Inc

Welcome to the TTM Resources Stock Hub (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
UPDATE
about 15 years ago

There is nothing really new to report. Only that there is a meeting scheduled with a major German firm and I believe TTM is entertaining some VERY SERIOUS Chinese offers. Things at this point can't really get much better. In fact I bought some TTM shares today first time in a while. If you are thinking of getting in better start soon as there is very little on the ask. If/when any deal is reached then .40 cents will be long gone.
I have to applaud management as their hard work, focus and determination is going to pay off. When times were tough they sent the drills home, spent very little money but continued on in a cash prudent way.

For all the long term share holders who rode this stock down much like I did our day in the sun is coming soon. For the newbies welcome aboard and your timing is right on. For Canadians it would be a good idea to buy a few TTM for your TFSA's.

Thats about it I don't want to sound like I am pumping and that is not my motive for this post, but I have not felt this good about this stock since last fall. Its your choice but of course don't just take my word on it do your own DD.

Its only a matter of time.

BBOB

Please login to post a reply
BBOB72
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/25/2007